[meteorite-list] Re: Beanie Baby's etc.

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:28 2004

Ok, after thinking about it I have to admit it would be pretty funny to sell
a piece of Valera with a cow Beanie Baby or Nakhla with a dog. Maybe New
Concord with a horse?
What can I say? The thought of a meteorite hitting and killing a Beanie
Baby just really makes me happy. :) I'd probably bid on one of those
auctions myself.
With a smile on my face,
Rhett Bourland
www.asteroidmodels.com