[meteorite-list] i'm a believer

From: David Calongne <calongnedav_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:28 2004

  at work i'm basicly surrounded by hourly workers as well as being one
myself, but when i started in this hobby i started to show my samples
and got incredable amount of negative comments at work to the point that
i took my most incredible claim to realality my 2 mars chips (their
small) to texas christian university geology department and compared
their zagami and dag 476 to mine, they matched up optically at 8 power
magnification.i showed these 2 rocks to my rock club and there was 1
believer and the rest weren't interested or tore apart my explanation of
the evidence that these were from mars.my club members are generally
highly educated.
  TCU has palm size (3) of these mars rocks and when i held the glass
cases i could only think of the value of these slabs and that i should
not be holding such fragile valuables. happy collecting david