[meteorite-list] Plotting Months and Days - Aubrites

From: FRANK B CRESSY <fcressy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:29 2004

Hello Bernd, Al and all,

I had already done this for the aubrites (easy, there are only nine falls).
Although its a very small group and may not be statistically relevant, there
are two clusters; one at April 8 & 9, and one at August 2 & 3.
The aubrite falls, from earliest to most recent are:
Sept. 14, 1836 Aubres
March 25, 1943 Bishopville
Dec. 2, 1852 Bustee
April 9, 1919 Cumberland Falls
April 8, 1932 Khor Temiki
Oct. 2, 1933 Pesyanoe
Aug. 2, 1946 Pena Blanca Springs
Feb. 18, 1948 Norton County
Aug. 3, 1974 Mayo Belwa

And just to get the humor out of the way, I'll be the first one who notices
that "nearly half of the Aubrite falls occur in months starting with the
letter "A".
A coincidence? You be the judge ;-)

Regards,
Frank