[meteorite-list] 26 April 1803....

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:29 2004

Hello all

199 years ago, the 26 April 1803, to L'Aigle was a
meteorite rain that beloved totally changed the ideas
on this argument to we beloved. It can be very said
199 years ago the true meteorite collectors were born.
Today is born my new sale site, I want give a big
thanks for the work to Rhett Bourland, you see this in
the same url.
Regards

Matteo

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/