[meteorite-list] Re: Something Different To Consider About (meteorite streams)

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:30 2004

Hello Mark -

While it is true that any meteorite stream is likely
to be differentiated to one degree or another, it
would seem to me that usually the differences would
not be that great.

Thus, given the complexities of trying to identify a
stream from the data assembled so far, probably the
way to go is to do it by strict types at first, and
then maybe much later look for differentiation in the
stream.

ep