[meteorite-list] re: Campo de Cielo impact - 17 February, 2325 BCE?

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:30 2004

Hi Charlie -

As I pointed out in my initial reply to Marco, there
are no immigrations into the Zoque and Mayan homelands
between 2360 BCE and the later periods. So Marco's
feeble attack on my competence by raising
cultural/ethnicity differences only serves to
demonstrate his complete incompentence in this area.
I assume Marco has some competence with paleolithic
cultures somewhere, but his familiarity with the
specifics of Mayan or Zoque is nil.

I am glad you are enjoying the materials which I have
collected on these catastrophic events.

best wishes -
ep