[meteorite-list] Ad: Web page updated + EBAY auctions

From: info_at_meteorites.com <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:30 2004

Hi

We made several additions on our web page so you may take a look at:
http://www.meteorites.com

Second, this weekend ends our new ebay auction. Almost 60 items to choose
from, including a micromount slice of the very rare fall BATH (the only
we have so don't hesitate about bidding if you want it).
Other specimens available on e-bay are D'Orbigny (a great variety of
sizes), El Sampal, Springwater, Miles and much more!
Use the following link:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewListedItems&userid=meteorites.com
or look for seller meteorites.com on ebay.

Eduardo