[meteorite-list] re: Campo de Cielo impact - 17 February, 2325 BCE?

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:30 2004

Hello Alex,

I am thouroughly drunk, I suppose I also inherited my
ancestors' inability to handle alcohol, but I just
wanted to say "fuck you", and you can pass this on to
Marco ("Porco") too

thor died less than a week ago, and already you're
forgetting everything he taught you

Fuck you - I haven't made any mistakes, you arrogant
white basards have

ep