[meteorite-list] re: Campo de Cielo impact - 17 February, 2325 BCE?

From: Sharkkb8_at_aol.com <Sharkkb8_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:30 2004

Since you are so fond of posting private messages to the list, as you've just
done with mine, I feel I should respond in kind. When I politely asked
(off-list) what you found offensive, you wrote this:

<< Since Marco's statement does not reflect the factual evidence in any way,
it is based solely on his own prejudices about Native American peoples.>>

So according to you, anyone who gets a fact wrong is a racist. Marco gets a
fact wrong, but you can say << F*** you.....you arrogant white basards
(sic)>> but HE'S the racist.

Getting sadder all the time.

You've made your point, pathetic though it may be, so how about let's all
drop it and get back to meteorites.

    Gregory