[meteorite-list] Photos Of Hematite

From: Rafael Blando Torres <spacecollection2001_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:30 2004

Hello Michˇˇˇ, Thanks for visiting my site. I got those fossils on Coahuila,
Mexico, that is the north desert of Mexico, close to the american-mexican
border. Im in a expedition team here in school and we go searching for
fossils and meteorites around here, there are some really nice places to
visit here in Mexico and you can find also good fossils and lots of
beautiful things around here, I have lots of photos of the places around
here, Im about to post them on my page (About me), I just need some time.

Thanksˇˇˇˇ