[meteorite-list] Website update & Meteorite sale.

From: Jeff Kuyken <jeff_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:30 2004

G'day List,

I've just updated my site today and have added a whole heap of meteorites to
my sale page. Mostly odds and ends that I have updated. Great for someone
starting a collection or looking to find a small piece with visual aspects
you may not have in any of your own colection pieces. It's turned into a bit
of a "Bargain Basement" because I don't think there is anything over $20!
Some really nice little pieces too! I've also changed the Monthly Favourite
if you're interested in that one as well.

Happy browsing and thanks again,

Jeff Kuyken
I.M.C.A. #3085
www.meteoritesaustralia.com