[meteorite-list] new member introduction

From: FRANK B CRESSY <fcressy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:04 2004

Welcome to our list Frederic,

And Happy Birthday!
You might be interested to know that the Aubrite, Pena Blanca Spring fell on
your birthday in 1946. David Weir has a nice summary of it on his website
at:
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/9278/
Just click on the achondrite button, scroll to the Aubrites and click on
your birthday meteorite;-)
Enjoy,
Frank