[meteorite-list] undersea crater discovery !!!!!

From: Ian Barrett <jellyfysh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:04 2004

Hi all
I'm in England and I'm guessing that most of you meteorite crazies are in
the US so you may not have heard about this incredible discovery thats been
featured heavily on UK news
click here to read about the huge undersea crater discovered under the North
sea.

if anyone would like to be kept informed via UK news coverage just email me
and I'll send on any links I hear about.
This does seem an important crater as it has remained undamaged or changed
for millions of years.

Cheers everyone

Ian Barrett