[meteorite-list] Meteorites From Vatican Collection On

From: Dolores Hill <dhill_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:05 2004

--=====================_6657603==_.ALT

Hi Ron,

Yes. Oakland County, Michigan.
I guess that shows why we have to carefully specify some meteorite names
and locations, too. :-)

Dolores

At 10:44 AM 8/1/2002, Ron Baalke wrote:

> > --=====================_5581976==_.ALT
> >
> > Hi fellow meteorite enthusiasts,
> >
> > In case you wanted to see the meteorites on loan from the Vatican
> collection...
> > Cranbrook Institute of Science is outside Detroit, Michigan.
> >

>Oops, I assumed Oakland county was in California. Is there also an Oakland
>county in Michigan?
>
>Ron Baalke

--=====================_6657603==_.ALT

Yes.&nbsp; Oakland County, Michigan.&nbsp; <br>
I guess that shows why we have to carefully specify some meteorite names
and locations, too.&nbsp;&nbsp; :-)<br><br>
Dolores<br><br>
At 10:44 AM&nbsp;&nbsp; 8/1/2002, Ron Baalke wrote:<br>
&gt; --=====================_5581976==_.ALT<br>
&gt; Content-Type: text/plain; charset=&quot;us-ascii&quot;;
format=flowed<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Hi fellow meteorite enthusiasts,<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; In case you wanted to see the meteorites on loan from the Vatican
collection...<br>
&gt; Cranbrook Institute of Science is outside Detroit, Michigan.<br>
&gt; <br><br>
Oops, I assumed Oakland county was in California. Is there also an
Oakland<br>
county in Michigan?<br><br>
Ron Baalke<br><br>