[Fwd: [meteorite-list] Intro.]

From: ROCKS ON FIRE <meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:05 2004

--------------030304020408050408010204

Welcome, Tom,

when you have finished training your falcons to look out for meteorites,
let me know so that I can buy one. ;-)
I wouldn't mind having a couple of those eyes in helping me to find some
meteorites in our outback here Down-Under in Australia.

Cheers, Mate, and best regards,

Norbert F. Kammel
IMCA #3420
www.rocksonfire.com