[meteorite-list] Who I am??? - Revisited

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:05 2004

--part1_a3.2c3c52c4.2a7b412d_boundary

In a message dated 8/1/2002 5:39:03 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
Nakhladog_at_attbi.com writes:

> So, for the next few days, if there is a picture of you on the net anywhere,

My (recent) picture is on the ImpactNews page of my site. At the bottom of
the page of course, so you get to read the whole thing. :-)
Here is the URL: http://www.impactika.com/ImpacNews-frame.html

For the new members (and old ones too):
if you would like to see pictures of Denver and Tucson Shows, you can find
them here:
       http://photos.yahoo.com/impactika

And for Frederick in Finland:
Joyeux Anniversaire et bienvenue sur cette Liste.

Anne Black
IMCA #2356
www.IMPACTIKA.com
e-mail: IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com