[meteorite-list] re: Who Am I - revisited

From: Marco Langbroek <marco.langbroek_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:06 2004

Well, then my entry into the list-member photographic hall of (not so) fame;
I am relatively new to this list, but if you want to know what a Dutch
meteorite afficionado and archaeologist looks like in respectively;

- the southern part of his country during fieldwork in 2001 (with a stone
handaxe);
http://home.wanadoo.nl/marco.langbroek/Image233.jpg

- in the Gobi desert of China in 1998 for observing meteors;
http://home.wanadoo.nl/marco.langbroek/china.jpg

- preparing for a total eclipse in northern France in 1999;
http://home.wanadoo.nl/marco.langbroek/eclips.jpg

- During a warm and windy day at the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem in 2000;
http://home.wanadoo.nl/marco.langbroek/mewall.jpg

- at Meteor Crater, Arizona, in 2001, after observing meteors;
http://home.wanadoo.nl/marco.langbroek/marco2.jpg

Cheers, Marco