[meteorite-list] Nakhla and the dead mutt!

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:09 2004

The cheap way to do this would be to post and hand out
color flyers in Arabic to the locals showing what
Nakhla looks like along with a reward and contact
information, perhaps using a reputable Egyptian
academic or mineral dealer as a contact, perhaps
not...

itīs cheaper than "Mars Sample Return", or whatever..

just my thoughts -
ep