[meteorite-list] IMCA not INRMCA

From: meteorites_at_space.com <meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:10 2004

When I wrote "ditto" I was not agreeing with everything that Rob wrote but for this:

"We're eight months in on the IMCA and it seems to be working, Rhett's contribution is appreciated, lets not revert back to bickering, martyrdom and chaos but instead keep it simple, protect buyers when possible and inform the public as we have been doing"

This is the gist of his point.

The whole race issue is stupid, and complete waste of time.

Just one more bit of nonsense that does nothing more than create ill will amongst a membership destined to greater persuits if it were not for the petty arguments that seem to bind us.

I have been out of touch for some time, and had my box flooded with over 500 e-mails.

I had to delete nearly all without reading, but this one stood out.

Steve Schoner

<pre>
Join the Space Program: Get FREE E-mail at http://www.space.com.</pre></pre>