[meteorite-list] 1897 Cape York Newspaper Article

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:11 2004

Hello Matteo,

The meteorite articles are on newpaper and therefore very large. Most of
them are too brittle to msil to anyone for fear they would fall apart. I
have been nice enough to transcibe the papers I find, which have been the
rewards of 100's of hours of searching. Perhaps you have a newspaper size
scanner I could borrow?

Mark