[meteorite-list] Museum Online Collections

From: Mikestockj_at_aol.com <Mikestockj_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:11 2004

--part1_138.12b9a2aa.2a88018f_boundary

Hi Al & listees
I have a page on our website that lists the largest public collections in the
world. I have added your new info to the page. Please check out the following
link;
 <A HREF="http://jensenmeteorites.com/meteorite-collections.htm">Largest Meteorite Collections in the World</A>
One notable collection that is missing is Harvard. I have emailed them but
have not received a response. If anybody can find out the numbers I would be
glad to add them to the list. I would also like to add any other collections
with over 400 distinct finds/falls. I do have some smaller ones to add but
haven't had time as of yet. They are mostly from Australia.
Mike

Mike Jensen
Bill Jensen
Jensen Meteorites
16730 E Ada PL
Aurora, CO 80017-3137
303-337-4361
Web Site: <A HREF="http://jensenmeteorites.com/">Jensen Meteorites</A>

--part1_138.12b9a2aa.2a88018f_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Hi Al &amp; listees<BR>
I have a page on our website that lists the largest public collections in the world. I have added your new info to the page. Please check out the following link;<BR>
 <A HREF="http://jensenmeteorites.com/meteorite-collections.htm">Largest Meteorite Collections in the World</A><BR>
One notable collection that is missing is Harvard. I have emailed them but have not received a response. If anybody can find out the numbers I would be glad to add them to the list. I would also like to add any other collections with over 400 distinct finds/falls. I do have some smaller ones to add but haven't had time as of yet. They are mostly from Australia.<BR>
Mike<BR>
<BR>
Mike Jensen<BR>
Bill Jensen<BR>
Jensen Meteorites<BR>
16730 E Ada PL<BR>
Aurora, CO 80017-3137<BR>
303-337-4361<BR>
Web Site: <A HREF="http://jensenmeteorites.com/">Jensen Meteorites</A> </FONT></HTML>

--part1_138.12b9a2aa.2a88018f_boundary--