[meteorite-list] Latest round of Brad Sampson problems

From: Sharkkb8_at_aol.com <Sharkkb8_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:12 2004

--part1_24.29ca210b.2a88c926_boundary

ROBERT.D.MATSON_at_saic.com writes:

> Matteo: sorry to hear about your difficulties with Brad..............the
> squeaky wheel does get the
> grease.

Join the club. While it's unpleasant to badmouth "one of our own", and Brad
does deal in legitimate goods, I stopped buying from him altogether several
years ago. His computer KEPT crashing and he KEPT losing my address and the
Post Office KEPT being the real problem (according to him), ad infinitum.
Several months ago, when I was dealing with a newbie collector who won a
meteorite from me on ebay, the collector even enlisted my aid to help him
"squeak" at Brad, so as to finally get his "grease". It is all too easy to
find many similar stories in the list-archives...... no one can have his/her
computer crash and lose addresses THAT often. And, naturally, never the hint
of an apology.

Eventually of course, the situation will self-correct, as there will be no
more customers buying the grease, so squeaking will be unnecessary. Caveat
Emptor.

       Gregory

--part1_24.29ca210b.2a88c926_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>
<BR>ROBERT.D.MATSON_at_saic.com writes:
<BR>
<BR>
<BR><BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Matteo: sorry to hear about your difficulties with Brad..............the squeaky wheel does get the
<BR>grease. </FONT><FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"></BLOCKQUOTE>
<BR></FONT><FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">
<BR>Join the club. &nbsp;While it's unpleasant to badmouth "one of our own", and Brad does deal in legitimate goods, I stopped buying from him altogether several years ago. &nbsp;His computer KEPT crashing and he KEPT losing my address and the Post Office KEPT being the real problem (according to him), ad infinitum. &nbsp;&nbsp;Several months ago, when I was dealing with a newbie collector who won a meteorite from me on ebay, the collector even enlisted my aid to help him "squeak" at Brad, so as to finally get his "grease". &nbsp;&nbsp;It is all too easy to find many similar stories in the list-archives...... no one can have his/her computer crash and lose addresses THAT often. &nbsp;And, naturally, never the hint of an apology.
<BR>
<BR>Eventually of course, the situation will self-correct, as there will be no more customers buying the grease, so squeaking will be unnecessary. &nbsp;<I>Caveat Emptor</I>. &nbsp;
<BR>
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Gregory</FONT></HTML>

--part1_24.29ca210b.2a88c926_boundary--