[meteorite-list] Brad Sampson Update

From: MuseumStore/NatureSource <musnat_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:12 2004

Matteo,

If you paid with a credit card, whether through Paypal or not, you can
dispute the charge directly with the credit card company. I recently had
success doing this with my Canyon Diablo shale "incident".

You should not have a problem with it, since the burden of proof will be on
the seller to show that the item was shipped. They will give him a time
limit to prove this and if he cannot prove shipment you will automatically
be refunded to your credit card.

Good Luck!
Jeanne Devon
IMCA #9236