[meteorite-list] Perseids?

From: Sharkkb8_at_aol.com <Sharkkb8_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:12 2004

--part1_155.12645bb8.2a89fe71_boundary

The list used to receive dozens of Perseid-reports by this point in the
evening of Aug 12.....can we assume that it's not much of a show this year,
last night or tonight? I'm about to head out north of the Neon Desert (Las
Vegas) but can only assume that the lack of discussion suggests that it won't
be stellar...no pun intended....;-)

Gregory

--part1_155.12645bb8.2a89fe71_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>
<BR>The list used to receive dozens of Perseid-reports by this point in the evening of Aug 12.....can we assume that it's not much of a show this year, last night or tonight? &nbsp;&nbsp;I'm about to head out north of the Neon Desert (Las Vegas) but can only assume that the lack of discussion suggests that it won't be stellar...no pun intended....;-)
<BR>
<BR>Gregory</FONT></HTML>

--part1_155.12645bb8.2a89fe71_boundary--