[meteorite-list] eBay scam

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:14 2004

Hmmmm. any one else out there get eBay's "wireless notifications" where the
outbid or completed auction dfetails are texted to their mobile phone?

I subscribed once, ages ago, and turned the service off as I discovered that
it was far from free - it costs about $0.25 for each message.
Well, interestingly enough, it "randomly" turns itself back on - it has
happened several times and I am not pleased with it - seems like a pretty
good revenue generator to me.

To whom should I address this issue?

Any ideas?
very best from a hot and humid Brighton!

'defrauded' dave

In gentle decay,
d.
"I have a proof that x^n+y^n=z^n never has integer solutions for n>2.
however, it won't fit into my signature file...."

IMCA #0092
imca_0092_at_hotmail.com (for IMCA member contact)

http://www.meteorites.ic24.net/index.html