[meteorite-list] Meteorite Contest #6 - FREE NWA869

From: Mike Groetz <mpg444_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:15 2004

Hi Mark and list..
   This suggestion will be as you asked "regardless
 of collection size or knowledge level preferably".
   It is a bit of a spoof but will raise some
imagination-
   First a note- I keep my meteorite boxes (3 of them)
in our bedroom (what a place...) and occasionally
tease my wife to wake me if she hears one of the lids
slide off during the night...... She grins and says
that gives her the creeps.
   So my suggestion is:
   "If the lid slid off the top of your meteorite
specimen box during the night- what would you see in
it?"
   I think this would be light hearted, fun and could
even be interesting.
   Thanks Mark,
Mike Groetz