[meteorite-list] Lunar poster

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:16 2004

Dave,

While moon posters are not so easy to find....moon maps are easy to find.
These can be purchased at most bookstores. I have one on my wall and
reference it often when moon gazing.

Living in the Wichita, Kansas, which is the biggest city in Kansas and the
Airplane Capitol of the World...there is a lot of light. Boeing is about 6
miles form me and an airforce base about 4 miles. Lots of light in the
sky...so my telescope gets most of its use on the moon. I just have to
remember the image is reversed from the scope and the map (Maybe I should
hang it upside down?).

Mark