[meteorite-list] EBAY THIN SECTION SUNDAY IS BACK

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:17 2004

After a month a travelling I have started Thin Section Sunday again and this
sunday I have CR2, Allende, Ureilite, diogenite and a bunch of LLs. Nice day
to look for thin sections and it appears that nobody has noticed my auctions
since the high bid prices are pretty much all still very low - including
only $1.75 for bilanga.
See my user id "amunre" on ebay.
Dont forgot to look over my NWAs also. In adition I have a big ebay listing
week planned for next week so be sure to heck out my auctions regularly
Cheers
DEAN

You dont have to go to NASA to get a Rock from outer space. Or even from the
Planet Mars or the Moon. You just have to visit the Meteorite Shop.
www.meteoriteshop.com