[meteorite-list] Another little bunch on Ebay - AD

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:18 2004

--part1_9d.2c901354.2a91de8d_boundary

Hello members,

Thank you to all of you who bid on my auctions this week. I do appreciate.

I just posted another small bunch, only 10 carefully chosen pieces (my name
is not Dean or Mike!!!). And I might make a Sunday habit of this, at least
for a little while.

Please take a look, let me know if you have any questions.

       http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/impactika_at_aol.com/

Thank you.

Anne Black
IMCA #2356
www.IMPACTIKA.com
e-mail: IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com

--part1_9d.2c901354.2a91de8d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Hello members,
<BR>
<BR>Thank you to all of you who bid on my auctions this week. &nbsp;I do appreciate.
<BR>
<BR>I just posted another small bunch, only 10 carefully chosen pieces (my name is not Dean or Mike!!!). And I might make a Sunday habit of this, at least for a little while.
<BR>
<BR>Please take a look, let me know if you have any questions.
<BR>
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/impactika_at_aol.com/
<BR>
<BR>Thank you.
<BR>
<BR>Anne Black
<BR>IMCA #2356
<BR>www.IMPACTIKA.com
<BR>e-mail: IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com</FONT></HTML>

--part1_9d.2c901354.2a91de8d_boundary--