[meteorite-list] Fulgerite Sale: UPDATE

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:18 2004

I am still going over 3/4 ton of Moroccan shipments last week and I am still
trying to figure out what the Nomads want me to pay them for what they sent.
Turns out the Fulgerites cost me a lot less than what I thought. So here is
my new price on them. Customers who ordered from my previous sale a couple
days ago will get a larger amount to corespond to these prices.
Here again is a photo of 100 Grams
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/fulgerite.jpg

75 Grams $35

225 Grams $68