[meteorite-list] SALE: Extra Nice New NWA

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:19 2004

Matteo assigned a "collection number" to each
> of his NWA stones and when he finally received
> provisional NWA numbers from Jutta, he then posted a
> cross-reference web page on his web site.

Hello

Yes I use this method, or for have the official
numbers I have to waith many, the last numbers for my
NWA I have waith 4 months, and in this time if I
respect the NomCom no possible for me sale NWA 075,
now 1260, or others meteorites. Now I have the all
official numbers.
Regards

Matteo

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/