[meteorite-list] Meteorite Photos - Imilac

From: geoking_at_notkin.net <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:20 2004

Dear Listees:

Thanks to all who wrote with nice comments about my "cat-faced" two
hole Sikhote-Alin photograph from last week -- especially Ivan who
deserves a prize after emailing me a photo of his Sikhote-Alin with
THREE holes!

Since I enjoy my meteorite photography so much I will, from time to
time, post additional pictures from my collection, and I hope the
List will find them interesting. This week's image is a backlit
detail of a very fine large Imilac slice:

http://www.notkin.net/temp/imilac.htm

The actual specimen is on display at http://www.islandmeteorite.com

And here's a replay of last week's photo, in case you missed it:

http://www.notkin.net/temp/catface.htm

Regards to all,

Geoff N.