[meteorite-list] E-3 (For SALE)

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:21 2004

For those of you interested in buying an E3 (And as david weir's page
indicates is most likely an EL3 but we wont know that until it gets properly
studied more) see ebay auction 2134247155 and 2134248024.
Or see my webpage at: http://www.meteoriteshop.com/e3salepage.html (Or go to
www.meteoriteshop.com and click on E3). Tonight I am offering a 20% discount
to people who buy my E3 from my website.
I also have: http://www.meteoriteshop.com/aa-e3.jpg
If any of the 5 items in this photo interests you it is $80 a gram (Maybe
$70 a gram for the endpiece).
It is after midnight here now and I am going to bed soon so you might be
tomorrow before you hear from me. First email takes it if more than one
person requests a particular item. Paypal by far the preferred form of
payment
Cheers
DEAN
www.meteoriteshop.com