[meteorite-list] Interested in a quantity (small ) purchase of Uncut NWA Meteorites

From: Mark Morawski <mmorawski_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:22 2004

I am a beginning collector and would like to ask the dealers on the list if
they would consider selling a kilogram or two or a little more of smaller,
say 30-50 gram, UNCUT and UNWINDOWED NWA Meteorites, prefferably from as
many falls as possible, although I know it is difficult to impossible to
segregate the falls. These will not show back up on Ebay, they are for a
private collection, and some will ultimately be for slicing and distribution
to a group of Cub Scouts at the October Meeting of the Pennsylvannia Earth
Sciences Association (Local Mineral and Lapidary Club).

I will get emails saying I can buy them on EBay, I know this, and have with
great satisfaction from several people on the this list, Thanks Mike Farmer,
Mark Bostik, and the very helpful Nahkladog. I am hoping someone will offer
a good discount.

-Mark-