[meteorite-list] Pictures from a cut slice of Deans Black NWA´s

From: Gibeon_at_aol.com <Gibeon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:22 2004

--part1_97.2cb96960.2a9bfa00_boundary

Hallo List,

today arrived my piece of Deans Black NWA.
My one was the BL-36.
He cut some slices for me off, because I wanted to see the inside.
If you are interested to take a look at a very nice slice, here is the link:
The first picture shows the slice polished with 600 grid.
The other backside is polished with 2000 grid and therefore a little bit=20
darker.
The slice is 40 x 31 mm at the widest dimensions.
The colour on the pictures are absolut the same like the original piece.=20
Deans photo was a little bit too green...............maybe interested for=20
those who=B4s piece will never been cut.

http://www.strufe.net/images/sonstiges/NWA-BL-VS.jpg

http://www.strufe.net/images/sonstiges/NWA-BL-RS.jpg

Best regards

Hanno Strufe
Langenbergstrasse 32
66954 Pirmasens
Germany
IMCA #4267
www.strufe.net

--part1_97.2cb96960.2a9bfa00_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"2">Hallo List,<BR>
<BR>
today arrived my piece of Deans Black NWA.<BR>
My one was the BL-36.<BR>
He cut some slices for me off, because I wanted to see the inside.<BR>
If you are interested to take a look at a very nice slice, here is the link:=
<BR>
The first picture shows the slice polished with 600 grid.<BR>
The other backside is polished with 2000 grid and therefore a little bit dar=
ker.<BR>
The slice is 40 x 31 mm at the widest dimensions.<BR>
The colour on the pictures are absolut the same like the original piece. Dea=
ns photo was a little bit too green...............maybe interested for those=
 who=B4s piece will never been cut.<BR>
<BR>
http://www.strufe.net/images/sonstiges/NWA-BL-VS.jpg<BR>
<BR>