[meteorite-list] Of interest

From: Ryan Darby <RDarby_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:23 2004

Will a meteorite be hot when it lands? I would think so, but I'm sure I read
something that it isn't.

Already rusty?

Hows her foot feel? Not part of the crater?

Johnothan, since you are there, can you go get us all a piece of it? Hehehe.
Offer some CD's and shiny beads!

Ryan

Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relating to the official
business of Northam Platinum Limited (Northam) is proprietary to the
company. It is confidential, legally privileged and protected by law.
Northam does not own and endorse any other content. Views and opinions are
those of the sender unless clearly stated as being that of Northam.
The person addressed in the e-mail is the sole authorised recipient. Please
notify the sender immediately if it has unintentionally reached you and do
not read, inclose or use the content in any way.
Northam can not assure that the integrity of this communication has been
maintained nor that it is free of errors, viruses, interception or
interference.