[meteorite-list] best multi colored chondrules?

From: fcressy <fcressy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:23 2004

Hello Ray and all,

You probably would be very happy with either a fresh L3 or a LL3. If budget
is a consideration, check out the L3's. There are several nice ones out
there. One of my nicest pieces is a full ~50 gram slice of NWA 987, a fresh
L3.8 (shock level 5 and weathering grade 1). It chocked full of fresh
chondrules. Mike Farmer still has some pieces on his website that you can
check out.
Careful though, you can easily get hooked on chondrites ;-)
Regards,
Frank