[meteorite-list] best multi colored chondrules?

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:23 2004

Hello all

Look my NWA 847 slice in my collection, is no well
visible the multi colors chondrules in this photo, but
if you see in live you see the blue color, green ,red,
orange and others
http://it.geocities.com/meteoriti2000/NWA847gr.3.4.JPG

Regards

Matteo

--- "Matson, Robert" <ROBERT.D.MATSON_at_saic.com> wrote:
> Hi Ray,
>
> For best multi-colored chondrules, I think you'll
> want to
> go with an unequilibrated LL chondrite. They ain't
> cheap,
> but they are spectacular... --Rob

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/