[meteorite-list] eBay About Me page, auctions and Denver

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:24 2004

Hello Everybody,

Just a note I have my last string of meteorite auctions going untill I come
back from vacation and Denver. A much needed break. Many things starting at
$1.00, so take a look for some great deals. Plus I have redone my "about
me" page recently so if it interested copy and paste the http address, you
can go down the page and see me auctions currantly running as well.....

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/thebigcollector_at_msn.com/

Hope to see everybody that can make it to Denver. I'm getting thirsty for a
Margarita already.

Thanks, Mark Bostick "The Big Collector"