[meteorite-list] Tektite and Impacts

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:25 2004

Dear All,
  I am interested in forming an informal discussion group of those
members that have an interest in tektites and impacts. This would
reduce the number of posts on meteorite list central related to such;
and members could send and receive information related to such topics
without impacting the numbers of delete button email. Those members
interested please contact me if you are interested in such a list.
Sincerely, Dirk Ross..Tokyo

If other members have input on this proposal feel free to comment. Thank
you.