Fwd: [meteorite-list] What the...?

From: SSachs9056_at_aol.com <SSachs9056_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:32 2004

--part1_188.11de9396.2b1d53fa_boundary

Am re-sending this, due to list server possibly being down.
Best,
Steven Sachs

--part1_188.11de9396.2b1d53fa_boundary

From: SSachs9056_at_aol.com
Full-name: SSachs9056
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 12:17:39 EST
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] What the...?
To: jeff_at_meteoritesaustralia.com
CC: meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com

Hi Jeff and list,

Re: EBAY item #742103884

What really caught my eye on the auction write-up was the sentence about the
meteorite being owned "...by a candidate for the U.S. Presidency in 2004"
(One could insert a near multitude of jokes and bad puns here but I won't)

This has to be one of the most strange and humorous meteorite auctions I have
seen for a long time, and hey....the seller only wants 1.6 million for it!
Talk about crossing the fine line!

Look out Boggy Creek ! You've got company !

Best,

Steven L. Sachs / IMCA #9210

--part1_188.11de9396.2b1d53fa_boundary--