[meteorite-list] Star Harvest

From: starharvest_at_attbi.com <starharvest_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:32 2004

As a new member of the mailing list, I'd like to extend an entusiatic greeting
to all of you. Clearly each of our lives have distinct factions, but I'm
excited to know that through the technology of electronics, I have the
oportunity to share and enjoy what we all have in common, our interest in
meteorites. I profess NO expertise in meteoritical science. I have in my
posession, two small meteorites, one stony chondrite, and one very small iron
meteorite which I found....in all places....in my driveway! It was dislodged
from the treads of my son's jeep after he returned from 4-wheeling in the Utah
mountains. I have a Goldbug II metal detector, a very strong magnet, and a
jewler's magnifying glass which I take with me as I hike around various remote
areas of Utah. I may not find anything, but it's fun. Looking forward to what
I may learn from the group, and HOPE that I may likewise, in some small manner,
enlighten YOUR lives. Randy (Starharvest)