[meteorite-list] Christmas Shopping - AD

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:32 2004

--part1_130.185526e8.2b1c5581_boundary

Hello all members,

I am sure you are all working very hard at getting your Christmas shopping
done. So I decided to help you and I just posted a huge bunch (huge for me,
my name is not Michael!!) of pieces on Ebay. All kind of things from Agoult
to Wabar, some rare pieces, some not so rare. Enough to get your whole
shopping done in one place.

       http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/impactika_at_aol.com

And if you still don't see what you are looking for, just tell me! :-)

Thank you.

Anne Black
IMCA #2356
www.IMPACTIKA.com
e-mail: IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com

--part1_130.185526e8.2b1c5581_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Hello all members,<BR>
<BR>
I am sure you are all working very hard at getting your Christmas shopping done. So I decided to help you and I just posted a huge bunch (huge for me, my name is not Michael!!) of pieces on Ebay. All kind of things from Agoult to Wabar, some rare pieces, some not so rare. Enough to get your whole shopping done in one place.<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/impactika_at_aol.com<BR>
<BR>
And if you still don't see what you are looking for, just tell me!&nbsp; :-)<BR>
<BR>
Thank you. <BR>
<BR>
Anne Black<BR>
IMCA #2356<BR>
www.IMPACTIKA.com<BR>
e-mail: IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com</FONT></HTML>

--part1_130.185526e8.2b1c5581_boundary--