[meteorite-list] Up date of Nininger memorabilia IMCA charity auction...

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:32 2004

Dear Listees;
In the just short of two days the "brick" and "porcelain gemstone" have
been at auction, 62 folks have visited, three have bid, and the bid is
at $31.50. Eight days to go, don't let the prize of the year get past
you.
Remember, 100% of the winning bid price will go to the IMCA web site
fund. Help support, and win a brick...oh, and that other thing...
Why do we collect? Because it's there... and we just want a little bit
of Mr. Nininger.
Good Luck bidding!
Dave Freeman
IMCA #3864
Last new meteorite found in Wyoming was in 1947! We only have 12 catalogued!