[meteorite-list] Checking stones in the field?

From: Tom aka james Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:33 2004

Hello piper and List, Piper wrote;

"I carry a small diamond file. Including the plastic handle it is only 6
inches long and weighs only 12.5 gm. Not sure I could justify the extra
weight and bulk of a Dremel unless I had a pretty good reason."

These little cordless dremels are tiny! The weight would not be a factor,
But the making a effortless window in seconds is worth the few ounces to me!
Also with a change quick and tool less change of bits you could polish the
window as well!

Thanks, Tom
The proudest member of the I.M.C.A. #6168