[meteorite-list] violation of list rules

From: Frank Holler <mr_meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:33 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C29E58.3B04DBC0

Hello list members!

I really deeply try to apologize for my low state of expression of my =
astonishment. My feelings just got over me. I was just wondering, how =
someone could offer such a piece of history. Offering pieces of the =
Berlin Wall is something different. Even lots of individual destinies =
and their ways of suffering are connected with it, too. But, please =
allow me to make a comparison. Selling pieces, resulted in an atomic =
attack, seems to me like offering pieces of the Nazi concentration camps =
or gas chambers. Maybe my point of view might be wrong. Please correct =
me.
Sorry for this off topic, but I felt the urge to explain myself.
Deepest regards to all Listees, Frank.

btw: I don't get to include a file link. Don't know, why they get to =
attachments?

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C29E58.3B04DBC0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello list members!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I&nbsp;really deeply try&nbsp;to =
apologize for my=20
low state of expression of my astonishment. My feelings just got over =
me. I was=20
just wondering, how someone could offer such a piece of history. =
Offering pieces=20
of the Berlin Wall is something different. Even lots of individual =
destinies and=20
their ways of suffering are connected with it, too. But, please allow me =
to make=20
a comparison. Selling pieces, resulted&nbsp;in an atomic attack, seems =
to me=20
like offering pieces of the Nazi concentration camps or gas chambers. =
Maybe my=20
point of view might be wrong. Please correct me.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Sorry for this off topic, but =
I&nbsp;felt the urge=20
to explain myself.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Deepest regards to all Listees, =
Frank.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>btw: I don't get to include a file =
link. Don't=20
know, why they get to attachments?</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C29E58.3B04DBC0--