[meteorite-list] Re: Meteorite-list digest, Vol 1 #1433 - 24 msgs

From: Sharkkb8_at_aol.com <Sharkkb8_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:33 2004

--part1_17b.12cd9f12.2b24593e_boundary

Bob Martino:

> ..........you might want to be more careful next time you do so. You see,
> _your_ posting contains HTML code, which is another clear violation of the
> rules for this text-only list......[snip].....You might want to check out
> the settings in the software you use to access the list. :)

I use AOL and always have, so I can only assume if something was different
about recent posts, it must be due to my having just upgraded to AOL's v.
8.0. I plead guilty to not being much of a computer geek, and am unfamiliar
with the settings to which you refer, but I'll try to figure it out (and will
welcome off-list help from other AOL-ers who understand what Bob is talking
about, and how to fix it).

Abject apologies if you feel that some technical aspect of my previous post
(or this one) has somehow unwittingly placed me on the same level as the
bull**** post, although I respectfully dispute your contention that it was
due to carelessness on my part.

       Gregory

--part1_17b.12cd9f12.2b24593e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"> <BR>
Bob Martino:<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">..........you might want to be more careful next time you do so.&nbsp; You see, _your_ posting contains HTML code, which is another clear violation of the rules for this text-only list......[snip].....You might want to check out the settings in the software you use to access the list.&nbsp;&nbsp; :)<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
I use AOL and always have, so I can only assume if something was different about recent posts, it must be due to my having just upgraded to AOL's v. 8.0.&nbsp;&nbsp; I plead guilty to not being much of a computer geek, and am unfamiliar with the settings to which you refer, but I'll try to figure it out (and will welcome off-list help from other AOL-ers who understand what Bob is talking about, and how to fix it).&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
Abject apologies if you feel that some technical aspect of my previous post (or this one) has somehow unwittingly placed me on the same level as the bull**** post, although I respectfully dispute your contention that it was due to carelessness on my part.<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Gregory</FONT></HTML>

--part1_17b.12cd9f12.2b24593e_boundary--