[meteorite-list] Space.com's Top 5 Cosmic Myths

From: Martin Horejsi <martinh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:34 2004

Hi Bob and thanks for the links.

It is interesting that 40% of the Top 5 cosmic myths have to do with
meteors/meteorites.

With all the other mysterious objects in the cosmos, I wonder why there are
not more exciting things than meteorites to misunderstand. I guess that is a
good thing given our fascination with them.

Cheers,

Martin