[meteorite-list] NWA518

From: fcressy <fcressy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:35 2004

Hello Tom,

You can find the information in the Meteoritical Bulletin. The link to it
is:
http://www.uark.edu/campus-resources/metsoc/metbull.htm

The information for NWA518 is in Bulletin 85 in the table for NWA
meteorites. NWA518 is an L6, shock stage S2, weathering grade W3. It
weighed 3470 grams and consisted of 75 pieces. It was purchased in Tagounite
Morocco by Mike Farmer and Michael Cottingham and was classified by Alan
Rubin, UCLA.
Hope this helps.
Frank