[meteorite-list] Mental help!

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:36 2004

Dear Mental;
I refer to this great misconception as the "US and Them" syndrome, if
it belongs to them...it is valuable, rare, and of great value, if it
belongs to us, then, well, yes it is interesting, and yes, sort of nice
to have, but alas, isn't nearly as valuable. JUST ASK THEM.
This goes with yard sales, petrified wood, used cars, GOD, and even
meteorites.
Best Holiday Wishes to all the "THEMS" among us.
Dave Freeman